ONCALL Commercial Interpreters & Translators
ONCALL Commercial Interpreters & Translators provides professional language services utilising the highest qualified and most senior interpreters and translators available in all languages and disciplines.
ONCALL Commercial’s mission is to work in partnership with service industries, the public and private sectors, non-government organisations and groups across all regions and continents to provide responsive and high quality communication solutions.
ONCALL Commercial can provide a range of services to meet your specific needs, and specialise in:
- Translation of brochures and websites into languages that meet your target markets;
- Providing interpreters for trade delegations, meetings and conferences including social engagements;
- Translating high value contracts, or any other legal documents;
- Creating voiceovers for advertisements and training videos that can be used globally;
- Precision engineering, machinery and Occupational Health and Safety training manuals;
- Desktop publishing that can place translated text into your branded material, and;
- Translating computer software code into various languages.
The ONCALL Group consists of ONCALL Commercial, ONCALL Conference and flagship division, ONCALL Community. ONCALL Commercial’s parent company, ONCALL Language Services Pty Ltd is one of Australia’s largest language service providers, and ONCALL Commercial grew from the overwhelming demand for a one-stop, full service interpreting and translating division for the corporate market. ONCALL Commercial has grown rapidly and still manages to deliver quality results without compromise.
With over two decades of experience and knowledge, ONCALL Commercial has adapted to the changing needs of our clients. We invest in staff, technological innovations and infrastructure and have established regional and international offices to continue to meet the growing demand. Our company headquarters employs a team of dedicated in-house professionals in specialist areas, including client management, quality control, public and community relations and marketing.
To enquire about the language services ONCALL Commercial can offer your business,
call 1300 012 012 or email email@example.com
CONNECT WITH 700+ MEMBERS
Members gain access to some 700 ACBC member companies via our online membership directory.
- 9 October 2013
ACBC Meets with Ambassador Ma Zhaoxu
- 18 September 2013
China's First Free Trade Zone - What does it mean for Australia?
- 4 September 2013
Private Screening - 'Red Obsession' with Co-Director, David Roach
- Marriott International
- China Professional and Executive Training Centre
The China Professional and Executive Training Centre (CTC) is an initiative of the Government of South Australia managed by the Department of Education and Children?s Services (DECS) in collaboration with the Department of Trade and Economic Development (DTED).
- Sensis Pty Ltd
Sensis is Telstra?s advertising business and Australia?s leading directories information resource, helping Australians find, buy and sell.