With a proud banking heritage spanning 170 years, ANZ is committed to building lasting partnerships with clients and delivering institutional, corporate, retail, wealth and banking solutions. ANZ combines global scale with local expertise across 32 markets in Australia, New Zealand, the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. This deep knowledge and extensive network makes ANZ the bank of choice for companies and clients looking to connect with opportunities throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Today ANZ is:
- Among the top four retail banks in Australia
- Top ten listed company on the ASX
- The largest company in New Zealand by assets
- The largest Australian bank in Asia
ANZ is focussed on realising its goal of becoming a super regional bank across Asia Pacific. We're moving to widen our presence in Asia and leverage our strong foundations in Australia and New Zealand to become the growth bank in the region.
ANZ's growth is based on four core capabilities:
- Customer focus: continuing focus on simplicity, convenience and responsibility
- Marketing and sales: shifting thinking from selling commodity products and being more customer focussed in the way we market ourselves and serve customers
- Technology: improving technology to the levels used by banks globally
- Performance: out-performing at every level - financial, customer service and work ethic.
In July 2012 ANZ became Platinum Partner of the Australia China Business Council.
For more information about ANZ visit anz.com
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
All members are free to showcase their business by creating a comprehensive online member profile.
- 29 April 2013
Australia China Quarterly
- 6 April 2013
ACBC Delegation to China 2013
- 20 March 2013
Australian Brands and Chinese Lifestyle: More than Just Fashion Talk
- China SME Roundtable May 2013
23 May 2013
- U.S. Policy Priorities and the 'Rebalance' to the Asia-Pacific
27 May 2013
- A Taste For Australia's Premium Wine: China's Love Affair for Fine Wine Continues
30 May 2013
- SAVE THE DATE - Keynote Address by The Hon. Julie Bishop MP
13 June 2013
- China Oration Luncheon: The Hon Julie Bishop MP
21 June 2013