With a proud banking heritage spanning 170 years, ANZ is committed to building lasting partnerships with clients and delivering institutional, corporate, retail, wealth and banking solutions. ANZ combines global scale with local expertise across 32 markets in Australia, New Zealand, the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. This deep knowledge and extensive network makes ANZ the bank of choice for companies and clients looking to connect with opportunities throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Today ANZ is:
- Among the top four retail banks in Australia
- Top ten listed company on the ASX
- The largest company in New Zealand by assets
- The largest Australian bank in Asia
ANZ is focussed on realising its goal of becoming a super regional bank across Asia Pacific. We're moving to widen our presence in Asia and leverage our strong foundations in Australia and New Zealand to become the growth bank in the region.
ANZ's growth is based on four core capabilities:
- Customer focus: continuing focus on simplicity, convenience and responsibility
- Marketing and sales: shifting thinking from selling commodity products and being more customer focussed in the way we market ourselves and serve customers
- Technology: improving technology to the levels used by banks globally
- Performance: out-performing at every level - financial, customer service and work ethic.
In July 2012 ANZ became Platinum Partner of the Australia China Business Council.
For more information about ANZ visit anz.com
CONNECT WITH 700+ MEMBERS
Members gain access to some 700 ACBC member companies via our online membership directory.
- 26 February 2014
ACBC Financial Report for FY 2013
- 12 February 2014
AUSTRALIA-CHINA BUSINESS COUNCIL ENTERS LANDMARK COOPERATION AGREEMENT
- 11 February 2014
ACBC Chinese New Year Gala Dinner 2014
- China Business Drinks, Sydney
13 March 2014
Fourth Floor, Hotel CBD, Cnr King and York Streets
- SME Workshop: What's your China Strategy?
21 March 2014
Level 13, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney, 2000
- Agribusiness Cooperation Conference - Australia China (Department of Agriculture and Food)
9 April 2014 - 11 April 2014
- 2014 Australia China Food Summit
23 May 2014
Sheraton on the Park,
- Resources and Engineering Skills Alliance (RESA)
Resources and Engineering Skills Alliance (RESA)
- Futuris Automotive Interiors (Australia) Pty Ltd
Futuris Automotive Interiors is Australia?s leading automotive components manufacturer. Futuris designs, engineers and manufactures automotive interior systems in emerging markets along with niche, value-add products in developed markets.
- Geddes Parker & Partners
Geddes Parker & Partners has earned the reputation of being a leading provider of professional services in the areas of Executive Search, Executive Selection and Career Transition Services for our client companies across Australia and throughout South East Asia.With the development of Human Capital Consulting services, Geddes Parker is able to provide fully integrated support to our clients in all aspects of human capital management.