Connecting Australia and China
The Australia China Business Council (ACBC) is the premier business organisation dedicated to promoting business and trade between Australia and the People’s Republic of China.
ACBC is a membership-based organisation, with Branches in New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria providing business-focused information and events for members in all industries.
With China’s continuing strong economic growth, there are many significant opportunities for Australian and Chinese business to create lasting and highly valuable commercial partnerships.Minister for Trade and Competitiveness (third from right) addresses the ACBC Canberra Networking Day (20 March 2012)
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
All members are free to showcase their business by creating a comprehensive online member profile.
- U.S. Policy Priorities and the 'Rebalance' to the Asia-Pacific
27 May 2013
- SAVE THE DATE - Keynote Address by The Hon. Julie Bishop MP
13 June 2013
- China Oration Luncheon: The Hon Julie Bishop MP
21 June 2013
- A Taste For Australia's Premium Wine: China's Love Affair for Fine Wine Continues
30 May 2013
- Futuris Automotive Interiors (Australia) Pty Ltd
Futuris Automotive Interiors is Australia?s leading automotive components manufacturer. Futuris designs, engineers and manufactures automotive interior systems in emerging markets along with niche, value-add products in developed markets.
- Universal Engineering (NT) Pty Ltd
UE is a fabrication / welding / machining house accredited to ISO9001:2000 by DNV and to EN729 ISO3834 by TWI/WTIA and EWF.